Sunday, July 10, 2022

Crochet Lightweight Lacy Summer Cardigan, Can Be Made in Any Size, Free Video Tutorial

I am enjoying this summer as never before! I am enjoying the warm days, the blue skies, the flowers, and crocheting (of course)! 





I just just finished a beautiful, lightweight, lacy cardigan, which makes a wonderful addition to my summer wardrobe.

It comes handy when I go for evening walks, it keeps me comfortable! I also grab it when I go shopping as many stores and shopping malls can be a bit chilly because of the AC.

hope you like my summer cardigan, and perhaps you'd like to make one too!





Skill Level: Intermediate The yarn that I used is category 2, 100% acrylic yarn. I worked with a hook size E (3.5 mm) 

This cardigan can be made with category 3 yarns as well, but I wouldn't recommend anything beyond category 3. Cotton yarns will be a good option too.



 

I didn't write a pattern for this cardigan. However, I made a video tutorial in which I explained and showed in great detail how to take the measuremnts, make the calculations, and to crochet this cardigan! The video tutorial is available on my Youtube channel. 






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us how to make this lovely cardigan Olga it's very pretty and perfect for the Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely and so delicate !
    Have a nice week !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete