Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Crochet by the Sea, My Day Trip to Carmel, CA


I hope you are all enjoying the summer as much as I am! 



I live in California, not on the coast, but pretty close. And California coast has so much beauty to offer! 

Being so close, how can one not take time to enjoy it? So I took a day trip to Carmel-by-the-Sea, a quaint little town on the Monterey Peninsula.



I enjoyed the gorgeous views, the sounds of the waves and seabirds, and the warmth of the sun on my skin!



I also wandered through the town, enjoying its beautiful and quaint architecture, art galleries, shops, and flowers. 





And of course, I did lots of crocheting! 



If your are interested to see and hear more about my one-day escape to Carmel, you can watch my video








4 comments:

  1. Olga, it's wonderful that you live not that far from Carmel. It's one of my favorite places to visit in CA. I visited there many years ago and stayed in a nice B&B. Olga it looks like you had a great day sightseeing, going to the beach, and crocheting. Thanks for bringing us along on your day trip to Carmel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, yes, I live close and I should enjoy the beauty of Carmel and other CA coastal towns more often. How wonderful that you've visited Carmel too and made wonderful memories! Sending hugs to NY!

      Delete
  2. What a nice blog post you have made. Lots of (beautiful) photos, little text but still enough to understand for a Dutchie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't been blogging for a long time, now I'm trying to return to it.
      Sending love to Holland!

      Delete