Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Mercerized Cotton Yarns for Summer Crochet Projects, Patons Grace and Yarnart Begonia



On hot summer days it may not be very pleasant crocheting with warm wool or acrylic yarns. That's why I like cotton yarns for summer! 

I recently purchased two mercerized cotton yarns from Amazon. 

The first one is Patons Grace by Yarnspirations, which is a category 3, light weight yarn. I chose delicate beige color. One skein is 50 grams and has 136 yards. 

I purchased it in a pack of six skeins.


The second yarn I purchased is Yarnart Begonia, which is a category 2, DK yarn. It comes in many beautiful colors, and it was hard for me to choose only one. I decided to go with warm, light brown color, #15. 

This yarn also comes in skeins of 50 grams, but because it is a lighter yarn, each skein has 185 yards. 




If you know of any other cotton yarns, mercerized or not, that you can recommend, please let me know in the comments below! Thank you! 

Enjoy the summer! 



2 comments:

  1. I like using cotton yarn during the summer months too. Thanks for sharing about this yarn Olga.

    ReplyDelete