Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thinking of Spring Doily

The holidays are behind us, but spring is still some time away. I feel like I’m ready for it though. I love it when crocuses and tulips push through the soil and start blooming.



This doily’s design reminds me of crocuses. I like how many different stitches are used in its design creating an elaborate, spring look.

The few flowers in the pictures are from my yard. The pink hydrangeas are so pale from the lack of sunshine. But white primroses are doing well in such weather.



The pattern (symbol chart) was from Coats Crafts UK (click below)

The pattern is available here: Symbol Chart  

What are you crocheting and thinking of these days?


I'm linking to  Clever Chicks Blog Hop @ The Chicken Chick
Make It Pretty Monday @ The Dedicated House 
Adorned From Above Blog Hop @ Adorned From Above

15 comments:

  1. so lovely, and where can I find the pattern?
    missluckyjo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/Crochet/Projects/crochet_doilie.htm

      Delete
  2. very very lovely, Olga, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and it does look like crocuses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and lovely. I did save the pattern. Hope to find the time to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Thanks for sharing the pattern! One day I will make a doily, after all the other things I need to finish :-) ! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely doily.. Thanks for the link I would like to make it :)) Spring is a special time of the year, when all the garden comes to life and the flowers and bees sing.. Beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect !
    Have a great week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It looks very romantically :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olga,
    That doily is beautiful. The picture is also.
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty doily. I must try this one out some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Olga,
    Lovely doily! It feels like spring here on your blog, Hydrangea in January, WOW!! A lovely shade too:-)
    Hope your New Year is off to a great start!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enhorabuena por todos tus preciosos trabajos!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Olga,
    I just found your blog when looking for mini doilies patterns. :)
    Your crochet work is so lovely. Well done.
    Lots of love from across the pond.
    xx

    ReplyDelete