Friday, April 17, 2020

Lacy Leaves Crochet Shawl, Triangular Scarf, Crochet Video Tutorial




I recently tried a new to me yarn - Flowers by YarnArt, and I fell in love with it! 

It's a fine, category 1 yarn, 55% cotton and 45% acrylic blend yarn. It comes in a cake of 1093 yards (1000 meters), and it has beautiful, gradual color change. 





I made myself a light shawl, and it turned out wonderfully! I love the texture and the drape! I will wear my shawl as a scarf wrapped around the neck! I think it will look lovely with a black outfit - long-sleeve black tee and black pants. 


I worked with a hook size F (3.5 mm), and my shawl came out about 69 inches wide and 28 inches long.

This yarn comes in a variety of color combinations, and the one that I used is number 279. I highly recommend this yarn, and I will be using it myself in the future projects for sure.









 


This blog/website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you make a purchase through such link, I will earn a small commission at no cost to you! Thank you!




The written pattern for this shawl is available in my Etsy and Ravelry shops. 


And I also have a video tutorial on Youtube:



Thank you for stopping by and happy crocheting! 


2 comments: